Q. How can I access Films on Demand? I need to watch some videos for my online classes.
Getting to your video (see attached files for screen shots):
· From the University’s main page go to > Quick Links and select > Library
· Locate the LibSearch box in the center of the library’s website – to the left you will find options (gray boxes) select > Databases
· From the A-Z list select > the letter F
· From the list of databases beginning with the letter F select > Films on Demand
. Log in if you are off campus
· You are now in the Films on Demand database. Copy and paste the title of your video in the search box at the top of the page. "
If your instructor put links to Films on Demand on your Blackboard course space, then you can go directly from there. Either way, if you're viewing films from off campus, it will ask you to login using student e-services.