Q. Where do I find the form to register a book of my own for use of students in my course reserve?


Please find the E-Reserve Request Form in our new course reserves guide here: http://library.uhd.edu/coursereserves.  The form is located under the Submit Your Request tab.  This form is for all varieties of course reserve requests, including personal copies of print material. You may call our Course Reserves contact at 713-223-7966, if you experience any problems with the request process.    


  • Last Updated Apr 17, 2020
  • Views 23
  • Answered By UHD Librarian

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0