Where can I find statistics to show crime is committed disproportionately by young people (15-25yrs)?


Go to the FBI website https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s Here you will find complete crime reports and statistics for the United States. Choose a year and click on it. Make sure to select "Crime in the US 20??" report, not the "Preliminary Report".  Then click on the top of the page where it says "Persons Arrested." Then scroll down the page to "Expanded Arrest Data." Here you will find various tables that break down arrests by age, gender, etc. You should also check out our Criminal Justice Statistics Research Guide



  • Last Updated Apr 22, 2020
  • Views 27
  • Answered By UHD Librarian

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0