Q. How do I save a search in the Library Catalog?
If you have a favorite author or subject for which you often search when using the catalog, you can save the search with the click of a button. This will prevent you from having to key in the search each time and let you place reserves on new materials quicker.
- Sign in to your account (upper right corner of Library Catalog)
- Search for your favorite author, subject, title, etc. or create an advanced keyword search including limits to material type, language, publication year, etc..
- When your results are displayed, click the link marked "Save Query" (under to the "Search" box).
- The next time that you sign in to your account, you click on your name in the upper right corner>>"My Favorites">>"Saved Searches".
- Click on the search keyword to see the results again.