Q. How can I find the current unemployment rate among college graduates in the U.S.?


To find the unemployment rate of college graduates, I suggest you access the
US Bureau of Labor Statistics at http://www.bls.gov/home.htm . On the
right, under the "Latest Numbers" heading you should see the current
unemployment rate. Click on the document icon next to it and scroll down
to "Table A-4: Employment status of civilian population 25 years and
over by educational attainment." You should find the information you are
looking for in this table.
  • Last Updated Dec 03, 2018
  • Views 46
  • Answered By UHD Librarian

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0