Q. How can I know the ranking of journals in a specific subject area?
The ranking of journals in a specific subject are available from a database called “Journal Citation Reports”. To get to this database, use the following steps:
- Start at the library’s home page (www.uhd.edu/library)
- Click the dark gray “DATABASES” tab.
- Click the letter J to see the list of databases that start with the letter J.
- Click the link to “Journal Citation Reports”.
- Select the "Browse by Category" option.
- Once the next screen, use the "Select Category" tab.
- You’ll now see a list of subject categories. Select your desired subject then click Submit..
Was this helpful? 0 0