Q. I cannot access an ebook from Ebook Central. Please help!
We’ve made sure that your account (in the Library’s system) is active and that your access to our databases and ebooks has not expired. Please try once more to access the book
We’ve also tested access to this book from off-campus using other IDs and are we’re able to log in, so I think the next step for you to try is to clear the browser cache in Chrome. (There may be an old login data stored in Chrome.)
Here are the steps to clear the cache:
1. In Chrome, click the little column of dots in the upper right corner to show the Chrome menu.
2. Then click More Tools
3. Then click Clear browsing data.
4. Next, in this box, make sure only “Cookies and other site data” is checked.
5. The time range can be left at Last hour (but it’s ok to clear it back a few weeks if needed).
6. Then click the Clear data button.
Now try searching for the book again on the library’s site. Use the CATALOG tab.