Q. Can I cancel my ILL requests? I could not find an option to cancel them on the website.


Yes, you can cancel an ILL request through you MyILL account if it still has an Outstanding Request status. Login to MyILL, click on Outstanding Requests in th left column, then click on the Transaction number. On the next page, you should see the option to Cancel Request.

  • Last Updated Dec 03, 2018
  • Views 28
  • Answered By UHD Librarian

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0