Q. Where can I find information on how minorities are treated in classrooms, businesses, communities?
I'd suggest looking for this information in our library catalog or in the database Academic Search Complete.
How to search the catalog:
1. Go to the library home page (uhd.edu/library).
2. Click the Catalog tab.
3. Enter in search terms.
Suggested search terms: social aspects race, minorities business, minorities education, minorities community, minorities discrimination, minorities treatment, race relations, race relations business, race relations education, race relations study, civil rights business, civil rights education, diversity education, diversity business, etc.
You can also use specific minority group names if you'd like. If a print book is not at UHD, you can request it by clicking the red check mark on the book's entry in the catalog. It's near the top of the screen.
How to search Academic Search Complete (a database):
1. Go to the library home page.
2. Click the Databases tab, then click the link for Academic Search Complete (located at the bottom of the tab, under “Featured Databases”).
3. You’ll now see some search boxes at the top left side of the page. In the first search box, type your search terms (see the suggestions above).
4. Now click Search. You can review your results.