Q. How can I retreive the US Congressional Record from 1988? I am using Westlaw and LexisNexis and have not been able to find it.


Access the Congressional record: proceedings and debates of the Congress  listing in our online catalog at

http://library.uh.edu/record=b4567578~S10 .

Click on the link in the section "Access Electronic Content, then select the link with the appropriate time coverage.  From there you can search for the date you need.

  • Last Updated Dec 03, 2018
  • Views 22
  • Answered By UHD Librarian

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0