Q. How can I access articles from newspapers like The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal?


To search for newspapers, start with our News and Newspapers research guide. First select the "Research Guides" tab from the Library home page, then click on the "Guides by Subject" link. Our news research guide  has a list of databases that are good for newspaper research. If you need newspapers published after 2003, search “ProQuest Newspapers,”
which includes the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, and Los Angeles Times. For older newspapers, try “ProQuest Historical Newspapers.” A third option is “LexisNexis Academic,” which covers thousands of newspapers from all over the world.


  • Last Updated Dec 03, 2018
  • Views 107
  • Answered By UHD Librarian

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0