Q. I have trouble viewing the Film on Demand videos from home.
Getting to your video:
· From the University’s main page go to > Quick Links and select > Library
· Locate the LibSearch box in the center of the library’s website – to the left you will find options (gray boxes) select > Databases
· From the A-Z list select > the letter F
· From the list of databases beginning with the letter F select > Films on Demand
· You are now in the Films on Demand database. Copy and paste the title of your video in the search box at the top of the page.
Please see the attached documents for technical help.