Q. Can I browse the Texas Education Collection online?
You can search the Texas Education Collection online as follows:
1. On the library home page (www.uhd.edu/library) click the CATALOG tab (located above the search box in the middle of the page).
2. Now click the “Advanced Search Screen” link (located just below the search box in the middle of the page).
3. On the Advanced Search screen, you’ll see a box labeled “Add Limits (Optional)”.
3a. Next to Location, select “—Limit to UHD”.
3b. Next to Sub-collection, select “TEXTBOOKS K-12”.
NOTE: By combining steps 3a and 3b, you will be searching the Texas Education Collection online.
4. Now enter any search terms you like in the search boxes.
NOTE: If you want to browse the entire collection, just enter * (an asterisk) in the first field.
5. Click the Submit button to search.