How can I access eBooks?
- To access eBooks go to http://www.uhd.edu/library/.
- Select the library catalog tab in the middle of the page.
- Below the catalog, locate and click on “Advanced Search”. This will bring you to another search page.
- Locate a box labeled “Material Type” and select “EBOOK."
- Select "Limit to UHD" from the "Location" drop-down menu.
- In the search boxes type the term for your topic.
- From the Results screen, click on the title of the eBook you want to access.
- On the next screen, click on the "UHD users only" link.
- Log in using your UHD network ID and password if prompted, and you will come to the full-text of the eBook.
For more information on eBooks at UHD, see the eBooks in the Library Research Guide.