What is my Network ID and Password?
You will need your Network ID and Password to access library databases from outside the downtown campus.
- Use your Network ID (your last name, first initial, and a number) or UHD ID #900 number (Lookup your UHD ID and Network ID)
- Use your MyUHD password (Forgot your password?)
Faculty and Staff
- Your Network ID is your email username.
- Your password is your email password (Forgot your password?)
Alumni and Visitors
- Due to license restrictions, remote access is limited to current students, faculty, and staff
- Alumni and visitors are welcome to use databases on site at the library.
When you access library databases, you should see the following login box:
If you see a different login box or if you are unable to login, please let us know using Ask a Librarian. Screenshots of the issue you're having would be helpful.