How do I add a video from a library database to my online course?
Films on Demand is the largest library database of high-quality video for academic content.
Films on Demand is listed on this page:
http://ezproxy.uhd.edu/login?url=http://digital.films.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?cid=1640&aid=1806. When you get into Films on Demand, you can browse by subject or search the titles by keyword.
"Getting to your video:
· From the University’s main page go to > Quick Links and select > Library
· Locate the LibSearch box in the center of the library’s website – to the left you will find options (gray boxes) select > Databases
· From the A-Z list select > the letter F
· From the list of databases beginning with the letter F select > Films on Demand
· You are now in the Films on Demand database. Copy and paste the title of your video in the search box at the top of the page. "
Other streaming video databases or select the Databases tab on the library's home page>>Databases by Type>>Video.
If you need help with your online course and library resources please contact Bethany Tschaepe, Online Instruction Librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org).